You are here: Home / Contact
How to contact me

I am always keen to hear your views and to help if I can with any problems you may have with Government, public bodies, businesses or other organisations.


I hold regular surgeries for constituents; if you would like to speak to me in person, just contact my local office in Hoylake on 0151 792 3416 to make an appointment.
People raise all sorts of issues with me, including matters to do with housing, benefits, disability support and education. Please do get in touch if you think I might be able to help you.

You can also find details on cost of living support on this website.

I can be contacted in the following ways:


My local constituency office in Wirral West

Hilbre House
35 A Market Street
CH47 2BG

0151 792 3416

My Westminster office

House of Commons

0207 219 4608

Please note: under Parliamentary rules, MPs can only deal with issues raised by people living in their constituency. You can check that I am your MP by visiting the Parliament website at  


I am very happy to help organise tours of Parliament for anyone living in Wirral West. I believe it is important that Parliament is as open and accessible as possible to the people that elect it. Please take a look at my Visiting Parliament page.